ISO 9001: 2015
Quality Management Systems
We specialise in creating your organisation a Quality Management system that meets your requirements and your customer needs. Practical solutions are built around your current process and designed to continually improve your organisation with minimal paperwork.
ISO 9001 benefits:
- Set up for Certification of companies.
- Practical low administration.
- Use of current company systems.
- Creation of effective systems where none exist.
- Customer-focused quality improvements to your product and services.
- After certification support as and when required.
- Pre-certification catch up supplied.
Also experience at creating Quality Management Systems around ISO 9001 derivatives ISO13485 medical devices and SIA's ACS security industry Approved Contractor Scheme and other industry variations of ISO 9001.
Winning solutions has a 100% record of first time ISO 9001 certifications based on 15 years' experience with ISO 9000 and its predecessors. These can be created to fit around your organisations needs.
Problem ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems
Has maintaining your ISO 9001 fallen behind? Then Winning Solutions are expert at recovering Quality Management Systems for audits.
We offer a one day health check to small companies with a list of actions to get your ISO up and running again. Contact Winning Solutions.
Have you taken on new staff who don’t know how to run your ISO 9001 system?
Then Winning Solutions will perform one days training around your current system.
- Q. When do I need to get my ISO 9001:2008 certification upgraded to 2015 edition?
- There is a three year transition from the publication of ISO 9001:2015 which will end on 15 September 2018. If events run like the last major transition in 2000 there will be a rush for certification in the last 9 months so you are wiser getting upgraded before 2018 as it is likely there will be a shortage of assessors. If you require help to upgrade, find out more.
- Q. How do I identify a genuine ISO 9001 certification?
- Genuine certifications are issued by a certifier who, in the UK, has been UKAS approved and uses the UKAS logo. There are three ways of checking the certificates are genuine:
The same approach can be applied to a number of other ISO certification like ISO 13485 and ISO 14001.
- Get a copy of the organisation certificate and check for the UKAS logo and that it is within the expiry date. You may also find it worth checking the scope statement on the certificate.
- Contact the issuing certifier and check that the ISO certification is valid. Some certifiers have a search facility on their website.
- Read a copy of the National Quality Register that lists the genuine ISO 9001 certified companies and organisations.
- Q. Why do companies go for ISO 9001 certification?
- The company has grown to the size they want to bid for public or utility contracts which require EN ISO 9001. It is also common for larger companies to require ISO 9001 certification as part of their contract.
- A company has grown to the complexity that the owners or directors are losing control. ISO 9000 brings order and discipline to an organisation's activities.
- Some organisations believe in the principles of quality product and service; learning from mistakes; continuous improvement and listening to ones customers.
- Q. Who can be ISO 9000 certified?
- Any organisation or business can implement a quality management system to ISO 9001. There are a number of derivative standards such as ISO 13485 for medical equipment or TickIT for software development. In our experience the return on investment is poor for organisations of four or less staff working at a single site.
- Q. How long does it take to get certified?
- Typically a small business of fewer than 30 people can use Winning Solutions Ltd to generate the documents in one month for stage 1 assessment. Then the management system needs to operate for three months to the documented system before the second and final ISO 9001 assessment. Then certifiers often take a month to do their internal checks and issue certificates. This can be achieved in faster timescales. Contact Winning Solutions Ltd.
- Q. How much does it cost to prepare an ISO 9001 system for certification?
- Winning Solutions Ltd writes ISO quality documents around the existing processes of the company and so minimises changes. Consequentially we are happy to give fixed-price quotes for organisations of under 30 people. Contact Winning Solutions Ltd.
- Q. I have not maintained my quality system all year and the assessor is due next month. Can this be recovered?
- Yes, a Quality Consultancy such as Winning Solutions can perform quality audits, review and action to prevent major non-conformities. Contact Winning Solutions Ltd.
- Q. Is ISO 9002 certification different to ISO 9001?
- ISO 9002 was the standard for quality manufacturing up until 2000 when ISO 9001:2000 was published giving flexible scope and so incorporated the old ISO 9002.